THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Things...

So, Joffrey is practically amazing. i love everyone,everything,and life.
Ive never felt so good about myself and my talent.
Ive earned to trust yourself and let your body and mind take you on a ride.
Walk away from combinations and think about them so you can understand them better.
When i came here i had my doubts about dancing.
Getting to then point where i wanted to quit, simply cause i thought i wans't good enough.
but truth is, I am.
ive worked soooo hard these three weeks and put everything i possibly could and then some into it.
I want this more than anything.
I signed up to be evualuated for the Junior trainee program.
Its a program where ill come home after this summer and stay for three weeks and come back here for the year.
I hope i get in and get schoarship.
north carolina school of the arts is seriously calling my name.
I love being around people that are alike and that share the same intrests.
it really makes me shine.
I miss home and those country people ;)
Daisy i miss you . i truly hope Mitchell is well i miss hhim more than anything
well time to go love you all.
sincerely,
-Tino

0 comments: