THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Im back!!!!*(:

The last time I updated my Blog was when i was enjoying one of my last days at Joffery, Sadly that is over and has been for like over a month. I loved it there everyones smiling faces and smart remarks peoples talent, but most of all i miss the city and my few Bestest friends there. The feeling was amazing, waking up every morning, getting on the subway, walking the city streets to ballet. I loved it. I was offred to go to the trainee Program and all i would of had to do was have a schooling program online. But i talked to my parents and they said that i was still young, but they never really said no, then i Went into this huge sadness after i left joffrey and the folling weeks was nothing but tears and hatred against summer being over. I spent time in the wonderful hamptons in NY and had a fantastic time, taking my mind off of leaving joffrey. but a couple of weeeks passed and i was still in The hamptons in ny. One day my dad was online and bought plane tickets to come home and it didnt bother me unit; I got on the plane and noticed that all the excitement and ordering pizzas at 3 in the morning was over, i got sad.
My best friend and my other father came to pick me up from the airport when i landed and we went shopping and went to eat before we started our two hour drive home to virginia. I go to my house and town and was like wow this place is dead lol it was just a weird feeling being back at home. but i felt good, for two weeeks of being home i didnt have any ballet classes and i was going insane missing joffrey, cause i simply had hardly anything to do. ballet started back like two weeks ago and it has been going amazingg and i have nutcracker auditions Nexxt saturday, september 26th! It doesnt bother me anymore about being back home cause im with the people i love and doing the thing i love the most, Dance. I dance everyday monday thru saturday! right after school till whenever and most of the day on saturday! Iloveit. Im finally finished with my paperwork for north carolina school of the arts! but i still have to audition to be fersure a student there next year but im not worried. I danced during the summer with one of the head ballet teachers at NCSA And she told me two years ago that i wouldnt have trouble getting in the school year round. now, its two years later and im 100% better than i was then when she said it.
that means this is my Very last year living in Virginia before i leave for boarding school And im loving my last school year here! Its great, but icant wait to get outta here!
haah
thanks for reading my story!
<3333
-Tino

0 comments: